Saturday, February 25, 2012

Quiet Spray

My sister in law had told me about "Quiet Spray" on pinterest.  DD1 often complains about having to put her head down because the class is noisy (according to her it's never her lol).  She had heard us talking about quiet spray and one day after school she told me that her teacher needed some.  I guess she also had told her teacher this too.


So I searched out more ideas on Quiet Spray!


I got the original idea here but I wanted to see if I could find a printable to make it a little easier on me to make ;)  So I found this one with a quick swagbucks search of "quiet spray classroom" and it lead me to a site where I could print off an image for quiet spray.


I don't have a colour printer.....so I had to break out the kids markers, but I think the overall effect will still be there.

No comments: