Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week 48: Storing China Glassware and Crystal Week 47: Creating a personal home inventory

Week 48: I own a couple pieces of crystal. The platter is safely in the cupboard above my fridge, my vases serve as decoration above my cupboards.  I don't feel a need to organize this.  


Week 47: Create a personal home inventory.  I have started this.  I have also put on the COZI planner to have my dh to assist with this to ensure I don't miss anything.  I have quite a lengthy list at this point and have taken quite a few pictures but there are many more that needs to be done.  I feel that week 47 will be at least a week or more to do.  It's one of those things that I know I need to do it, but I don't want to do it.


I am going to put Week 47 on the temporary back burner as since the kids are home from school (Christmas holidays) Week 46: Organize Toys and Games makes much more sense.  Will check back with that later.


Week 48 - CHECK √
Week 47 - ON HOLD

No comments: