Saturday, March 24, 2007

"New" TV

A while back Gerald bought a used broken 52" tv with hopes to fix it. He did some stuff to it but it was still broken...the picture was blue. Anyways in the county market this weekend there was a 46" tv that sounded like the same type of tv just that this one the on/off no longer worked (on the tv or the remote). Gerald called and the model #'s of the 2 tv's matched. I said go for it...if we get 2 tv's that can make 1 good one I'll be happy. So he switched something around and now the 46" tv works.....now he wants to switch it into the bigger one and see if it works, but I like the smaller one better...it's "newer" looking. So we have a "new" used TV. Our living area is full of tv's right now! Now for me to get rid of one!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't believe that you guys got another TV! LOL I can just imagine what your living room looks like now! However, I am glad to hear that you managed to get one of them working. That is good news.