Friday, March 23, 2007

Bathroom

While I was out watching a movie with the girls last night....Gerald worked a bit on the bathroom. We have a second coat of paint (I think...the first coat covered really well and when I left he said he was doing a second....looks good enough to me LOL) and my light fixture is up. Which seems really bright (we just had one bulb in the wall - now there are 3 in a fixture). Now for the tap to get hooked up, and shelves in my closet...trim to I guess but after how yucky my bathroom was...I don't even care if I have trim. I'm happy I have a door that locks...actually I'm happy that it has a doorknob!!! He got a good amount done considering he said that Jared refused to take formula (that would have been 2 days in a row for him) and was quite fussy. He was so happy to see me when I got home (Jared) and at least slept till 6am (I unfortunately didn't sleep well - go figure).

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

First off - I found your blog! Hi!

I totally hear you on the renos - our bathroom door doesn't lock all the time, either. I'm jealous of all the work you've done, it looks like it's going to be great!

G & S said...

Oh it was worse than doesn't lock - there was no door knob on it anymore LOL

Kathryn said...

LOL - okay, you win. ;) I am the only who didn't realize when I got pregnant that I was forever giving up the right to pee in peace?

Poor Gerald didn't really need to know that.

What's your email address? I can't seem to find it on your blog and I wanted to drop you a line. er, letter. whatever. ;)

G & S said...

I know even with a door knob you give up the right to do anything in the bathroom by yourself!
svanmep AT scrapbookingoasis DOT com
that way hopefully spammers won't get it....so far I have protected it well LOL.