Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Tuesday: Steak & Veggies (thinking of trying this with California mix veggies)
Wednesday: Kraft Dinner
Friday: Frozen pizza (don't worry we'll eat it cooked)
Saturday: Eggs & Toast
Sunday: Sour Cream Enchiladas


Meal planning has helped us with not eating out quite a much.  Last week we did end up having a treat night when we weren't supposed to (due to the unanticipated circumstances of the day) but I just removed an upcoming treat night and replaced it with a meal.

I can't say whether or not it has saved us money because I have not been meal planning based on flyer sales.  Each meal we seem to have leftovers so I split the remainder of the meal up based on what we ate that evening, if we don't have enough I figure we can have veggies or some fruit after.

No comments: