Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pinterest & Weight loss

Pinterest is pretty addictive lol.  I do try to not go on it too often but tonight is a quiet evening.  Since it has been snowing and more to come dh went to bed early because he will be called around 3 or 4 am to go plow/dump salt/sand (if the snow keeps up).  The kids went to bed exceptionally well and ds2 is asleep in the swing.  So it's just me!

For Christmas I got a gym membership (got it before Christmas but it was my present) to help beat the baby weight.  I've noticed that after ds2 I have a lot more left over water weight (compared to my last 3 kids).  So I was looking at healthy lifestyle tips and found a pin on a 'Jillian Michaels' thing on losing bloat.  I don't have dandelion root tea in the house and I really don't feel like dragging the kids out to go find it either, so I am trying an 'alternate' recipe by leaving it out and using my cranberry/raspberry juice (that has no sugar added).  I am sure a big thing for the recipe is drinking lots of water to flush the system, although I know that the other items probably help flush it better.

Tonight, I mixed up a pitcher (it's almost 10pm so there is no way I am drinking it all now).  I tried a glass mixed with my monavie RVL shake mix (which I have always mixed with milk) and it wasn't too bad.  I'm sure I will be OK with drinking the water mix alone as well since I like water with lemon.

I'll try to remember to let everyone know if it works later.

No comments: