Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not Me Monday

So the Not Me Monday does NOT look like it's a lot of fun. I'll just try a quick one.

I am NOT meal planning and we are definitely NOT staying home to eat more. Of course we are NOT saving money by NOT staying home.

I do NOT let my kids run around in diaper/undies during the day at home. My oldest does NOT ask where we are going when she is NOT told to get dressed.

I do NOT leave the same hairstyle in Cailyn's hair for as long as it does NOT look good.

I do NOT enjoy it that Cailyn goes to school 2 days a week.

My son does NOT bite other kids. He also does NOT go up to them and push them over.

My baby does NOT wear the same sleeper for a couple days in a row.

I did NOT start cloth diapering.

I do NOT need a nap right now. I did NOT lay awake while my baby was NOT sleeping for 6 1/2 hours straight.

I am NOT posting this on a Tuesday.

2 comments:

Mel said...

very funny-'where are we going?'!!! lol

Taunya said...

the hair thing is so me! Rob combs tiana's hair lately since I dont bother. If I put it in a pony tail she pulls it out, so whats the point? I'm sure if she went to school I would comb her hair for that lol
funny post sylvia!