Saw this on another blog and thought it was neat:
What are 25 ways you save money?
1) Use CFL's in most light fixtures in the house
2) Buy meat when it's on sale (preferable 50% off 'quick sale')
3) Stock up on non-perishables when they are a really good price
4) Meal Plan
5) Shop with a LIST!
6) Wash in cold water
7) Use a front load energy efficient washing machine
8) Use VOIP for our phone
9) Use points programs to my advantage
10) Cloth Diaper
11) Cloth Wipes (most of the time I try at least)
12) Used the AC as little as possible this summer
13) Pay a higher deductible on insurance so our premiums are lower
14) Don't have credit card debt
15) Buy used (vehicles, furniture, clothes)
16) Run the dishwasher only on full loads
17) Don't use the drying cycle for the dishwasher
18) Use coupons (only for items I would buy anyways)
19) Rarely wear make up (therefore don't need to buy more)
20) Save leftovers and eat later
21) Clean with enjo (used to be vinegar)
22) Only develop the pictures I plan on scrapbooking
23) Use credit cards that give rewards
24) Try to do only full loads of laundry
25) Turn lights off when not in room (or not necessary to be on - kids like to turn lights on during the day).
So know what are yours..............