Monday, February 4, 2008

Wisdom of Children

thought I would share this - it's been about a month since Cailyn and I had this conversation....


Cailyn is at the stage of never ending questions! Cailyn recently realized that she has a grandma with a trampoline and a grandpa with a trampoline (aka Gerald's parent) and has a grandma with a pool...but where is grandpa (aka my parents). So I tried as basic as possible to explain to a 3 year old that Grandpa with the pool died and is in heaven. She asked where ....I said with Jesus. She then said why did he die? I replied with he was really sick. She then proceeded to say "Jesus is a Doctor" .....and then after a few more repetitive questions her conclusion from that conversation was that Grandpa was all better.

It's amazing how you can say so little but they seem to grasp so much!

No comments: