Tuesday, March 20, 2007

WOOHOO Bathroom got more work done!



Still needs another coat of paint...and the counter and faucet need to be put on (the counter is on loose)....and my light fixture up....and some trim....but it's a lot further than it was. My brother helped again...so the mudding/sanding/priming and first coat of paint got done between about noon and 9/10pm. Oh and most importantly DOORS got put up.....guess we didn't want to be without doors as long as another brother of mine....you know who you are LOL.

5 comments:

Household of Faith said...

Your bathroom is looking very nice! I can't wait until we work on our bathroom. It's so nice to have an updated room!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Your brother should just move in with you guys - can you imagine how much work would get done on your house then?! :0)

Laura said...

The bathroom is looking wonderful Sylvia! I hope that you really enjoy it! I love having a nice bathroom! Hopefully the work will all be over soon!

Stephen, Janet, Aidan and Noah VanMaanen said...

Looks great!! Can't wait to see it real life!!!! j/k

Matt and Julianna said...

Doors are helpful :). I brought that stroller on sunday then forgot to give it to Gerald. I'll try to remember this sunday but can you ask me too if I remembered it?