Thursday, January 11, 2007

So I called my mom.....

I actually wanted to know what my mom was buying to see if we could both benefit from the free stamp offer.....(not to mooch like everyone thought), we could have both benefitted because my mom was a little over on her spending and I was a little under. My mom didn't catch what I was saying and thought I wanted to borrow money (which I needed to do anyways since I left my chequebook at home). But thanks to Jannyne...it still worked out OK for me (even though I would have spent the extra otherwise). I guess not taking the chequebook along to prevent me from spending too much doesn't help LOL.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Okay, I don't check your blog in 2 days and you have all these posts! Where do I start?!?!?! Don't worry about the broken bed thing (although I could understand how that would make you feel). It was probably close to going anyway and the weight of the 2 of you made it go (not you!). I am sorry to hear that Jared did not sleep well for you the other night. That is unfortunate! I hope that you were able to nap today to catch up! I also hope that you enjoy Disney on Ice! Jason and I went around the same time I found out I was pregnant with Jordan and we really enjoyed it. I can't believe how much spam mail you get! That is crazy! I also hope that Gerald is able to get the heat moving more in your house. It must be nice to have a woodstove though! Jason loves the smell of it and it is so much cheaper then gas!