Thursday, January 18, 2007

Quiet time

Cailyn is having quiet time...I don't care what she does in her room as long as she has some quiet time. Usually the room looks like a tornado hit. But it's not hard to clean up...just books, bears, dolls and blankets. Well today I walked by her room and heard "hi mom" but couldn't see where she was...then I saw her in the corner on her little couch with her bear and under blankets. Got my camera to take a picture, but of course she poses for me. She had the cream coloured blanket piled on her so only a bit of her face was peaking through(before I got the camera of course).

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is so cute! I love how cute kids can be sometimes! It just warms your heart and you actually feel like you are doing something right!

Household of Faith said...

Cute picture! Seth has quiet time too and his room sometimeslooks like a tornado hit it. But at least they are having fun and being somewhat quiet.

Sylvia said...

This was the first time she didn't balk at quiet time, I think she has realized I am not making her go to sleep. I think somewhat quiet is better than nothing :)