Thursday, January 25, 2007

Our Day

Both the kids have colds and I think I may be getting it too. Either that or lack of sleep. Last night Cailyn was up 2x and then when she wasn't up Jared was. So not much sleep for me. Cailyn has decided to self potty train. Both a blessing and a curse, but won't go into detail (as I am sure when she is older she will be upset I even posted this LOL). Let's just say her one trip she insisted on sitting (well a 2 year old version of sitting..up and down..up and down) for over an hour!

I attempted a little photo shoot with Jared again. He is so cross-eyed!



Look at my Drool Mom!

Oh even more drool!


Pondering






My Happy Little Man


Cailyn with her rosy cheeks from her cold.

For the rest our day consisted of Dora, Diego, colouring, her now requested computer games .....you know the usual things with kids.

5 comments:

Household of Faith said...

Cute pictures. I like the last one of Jared where he is smiling.

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Cute - Cailyn looks a lot like Avery eh?

Matt and Julianna said...

cute pic's of Jared! This year seems to be the year of colds, Melody has had one basically since beginning of December! Nothing too serious just a runny nose.

Anonymous said...

I really like the last picture of Jared, where he's got a big grin!

Laura said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Cailyn looks so much older in that last picture! It is incredible! Hopefully she is starting to feel better. Jordan has been suffering with a bad cold too and was actually put on Amoxil for her cold and her ears.