Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Survived

Well we survived the zoo. Linda has my memory card - so see her blog for some pictures. I'll load some when I get my card.

I also survived my wisdom teeth removal today. They don't do a lot for the $$ they get lol. My appointment was at 8am and I was out of there by around 9am! Still groggy but out of there. So far I feel fine....so crossing my fingers that it stays that way! Especially since (not thinking) I e-mailed to say that we would be at the steak dinner after the Amazing Race this Saturday.......hope I can eat steak! So far not much swelling (I was much much more swollen after my implant tooth).

2 comments:

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Keep icing and hopefully it won't get too bruised or swollen. BTDT. Steak - maybe...but maybe not ;o) I had mine out end of November and had some issues with Christmas dinners a few weeks later...a few complications. Hope you heal up quick and well

Laura said...

I am glad to hear that it went well. Hopefully you will heal quickly and well. Like Linda said though, keep icing it and that will hopefully keep the bruising and the swelling down.