Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Here are the cards I was going to post yesterday but the blogger wasn't working right.
It was for one of the nurses I work with who is getting marries. It's Stampin up stamp for the background with gold ink...the cake stamp is one of the Michael's $1.50 stamps....I used stampin up crayons with an aqua brush for the flower on the cake and for the cake stand. Tore and inked the edge of the cardstock that the stamped cake image is mounted on.



This is the hand stamped stamp (well one of them) that my brother made for me....if you want one let me know and I can ask him how much they cost. He can also do other words....just depends on how you want it wrote for how it will fit.


I think I have the "hack" fixed......I was hoping Gerald would do it yesterday but he didn't. Turns out I was looking in the wrong spot to fix it...I thought it was much much more complicated...turns out it was pretty easy.....now that's the "I think" it's fixed. It doesn't show the jerks hack site anymore but I don't know if they put any other code on the site. I think I have it all off, but not 100% sure. So this is just one little push for us to get the new shopping cart up and running.....which I like so so much more!

No comments: