Monday, April 23, 2007

Here is the post I put on the Spring Crop Blog.
We raised 967.25 but I bought back the food and then rounded it to an even number. Gerald and I decided to donate the donation for using the church so that wouldn't come out of the funds raised.



Thank You to everyone who made this day such a success!



We rose for the school $998!!!!



Thanks to the vendors who came out and/or donated


The Cat's Kaboose

Lucy Kearns Designs
Kim DeCook - TLC
www.scrapbookingoasis.com
Tanya - Stampin Up
Aileen - Creative Memories

Everyone Loved your Make N Takes!

Thanks to the stores who donated:
www.accentscrapbooking.ca
Close to My Heart - Kim
Cut N Paste
PizzaWorks for donating Pizza Boxes for our goodie bags.

Thanks to the ladies who made soup and baked goods.

Thanks to Tammy for organizing the kitchen and for those who helped in the kitchen.

Thanks to the guys who helped set up and take down chairs.

Thanks to Rogers Cable 13 for having me on to do an interview about the crop.

Thanks to the croppers who came out for the day - We hope to see you all next year!

Thank you to anyone I may have forgotten.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed myself! I think that you did an awesome job oragnizing everything! My mom enjoyed herself as well and she is really interested in coming back again next year if you are planning on doing another one! She said that next year she would even talk some of her girlfriends into coming too!

Sylvia said...

Yes your mom said that to me at church. I also had an e-mail from one of the ladies there saying see you next year and loved the food etc. I think I will do another one next year.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the fundraiser!! Hopefully I will be able to come next year! From what I hear it was a lot of fun :o)
Stacey

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun Sylvia - thanks for all the work you did organizing it! I'll come back next year - hopefully a few more people will come out then too... I'll try to convince my Mom to come - I think she'd enjoy it.

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

I thanked you on my blog too. You did great! I would love to help out again - if you're willing to give it a go next year. :O)

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Hey Sylvia:

I thoroughly enjoyed myself at the scrapbooking day on Saturday! I'm game for next year! Can we do it Friday evening AND Saturday? :-) It was so much fun to be able to do the make and takes and to take time shopping, but I need more time to get a few more pages done too! It was a great day out and I felt thoroughly spoiled with all the goodies we got and the nice lunch. I have two friends who would have loved to come, but already had something else booked. Go for it for next year!

Jacqui