Thursday, February 1, 2007

stupid dog

Yep that's right Jason & Laura...your old dog is stupid. He once again broke his clip and got off his leash. He can't break the leash/chain anymore because Gerald bought a really thick chain! So the neighbours called and I got a friendly visit from animal control. The neighbours seem to think he's a pit bull. Anyways he was "attacking" thier dog.....I am sure he was playing...they have German Shepards and Gerald said their dogs could easily take a piece out of Yoda, and then he went and chased their horses.....bad part for that is that if he hurts their horses....guess who's fault it is.

oh well on the bright side - I bought his dog tags while the guy was here. They wanted to know whether Yoda was male or female....I don't know! I said male since I always say HE. He also wondered what cross he was...I said Chocolate lab mixed with who knows what. But that I didn't think it was pit bull.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a pain! Makes me glad we don't have any pets. Wasn't Gerald building a kennel for him?

Sylvia said...

YEP he was going to build a kennel just like he was going to be putting up a fence area for Cailyn for this summer.....I guess getting a fence from a husband who does fences for a living is the same as getting your car fixed when you marry a mechanic...it just doesn't happen quick enough.

Laura said...

Sorry Sylvia! That sucks! I don't think that Yoda is crossed with a pit bull at all. We thought more Wiemeriner (tall and skinny). Also, Yoda would never attack any dog. He just likes to play and this is probably what he was doing and the people thought that Yoda was being aggressive. For crying out loud! Yoda used to play with a pit bull at doggy classes! And just for your information, Yoda is a HE.

Laura said...

Oh! I was going to also suggest, I don't know what type of clip Gerald uses when he chains Yoda up, but maybe a mountain climbing clip that is used to hold tons of weight might work better since Yoda is pretty strong. Just a thought!

Sylvia said...

We know he's not aggressive. More than one person has thought he was a pit bull....if anything I would say Lab by looking at him....I don't know what clip Gerald uses...he gets them at TSC