Sunday, January 7, 2007

Thought I should post

Gerald put up 2 of the quizes he did....so stay off the road, and if you have over a million dollars he'd sell out! So I'm not the horrible driver! I got a 5 out of 10 on the driver test.

And I would sell out for much more
On Average, You Would Sell Out For

$1,105,578


Jared's thrush is getting a bit better. His tongue is still pretty bad, but the cheeks are a lot better. Forgot to give the nystatin to him at noon. He woke up shortly after we had lunch and then is out like a light again. They said he wouldn't go to sleep in the nursery, so that's probably why he's exhausted.

Cailyn screamed the whole time I tried to make her have a nap. So she's miserable. On the bright side, she went on the toilet on her own...peed and then put a pull up on (she's been refusing to wear anything but diapers since Jared was born).

No comments: